Taxi drivers in New Zealand
By territorial authority, 2018 Census, number of people
Using this data
Stats NZ gives data an overall rating based on sources and coverage, consistency, and data quality.
Why am I seeing this?
Things to be aware of
Read the response rates and final data sources section for more information.
Response rates and final data sources
For more information
Changes to data collection/processing
- phasing the model (prepare, enable, remind and visit)
- strategies used across the different phases
- mailing out “call to action” letters with an internet access code and instructions on how to order paper forms, if required, as the first interaction with census
- reducing the number of field staff, with a new structure and roles
- outsourcing the recruitment functions for field staff
- introducing new field technology
- creating a new address frame (a list of all dwellings in New Zealand)
- an integrated communications campaign including community engagement
- a new approach to processing the census data.
Data provided by
Census: Area of usual residence and Occupation by Sex by Total personal income 2018
How to find the data
Import & extraction details
- Sheet: Import table
- Provided: 699,040 data points
This data forms the table Census - Territorial authority of usual residence and occupation by sex by total personal income 2018.
About this dataset
Purpose of collection
The census is also the primary source of information used for deciding the number of general and Māori electorates, along with data from the corresponding Māori Electoral Option.